U.S. Passport Services at East Campus
One-stop shop: Get your passport, visa and photos taken on the spot
Are you planning a trip outside of the U.S? Are you planning to study abroad? The U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Facility at Pima Community College’s East Campus provides services to PCC students, employees and the public.
- As a Passport Acceptance Facility authorized by the U. S. Department of State, the office can:
- Accept and submit your completed application and required documentation for a U.S. passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State
- Provide on-site passport photo services
- Provide the forms required to apply for a U.S. passport
- Answer questions regarding the passport application process
Hours and Location
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
PCC East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road
For more information, call 520.206.7600 or visit travel.state.gov.
Rural Metro’s Top U.S. Fire Officer a Pima Student
The national office of Rural Metro Fire Department named Capt. Richard Duarte as its Fire Officer of the Year for 2018.
“Captain Duarte demonstrates courage in uncertain situations, and will always sacrifice his personal comfort and convenience to make sure his crew and the citizens he serves get the best possible care and service,” Battalion Chief John Walka said. “He is seen by his subordinates, peers and superiors as a person of unwavering character.”
Duarte, a 17-year Rural Metro firefighter, was chosen from Rural Metro Fire operations around the country, including Oregon, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TSRA Car Show a Hit at Pima
PCC’s Downtown Campus hosted the Tucson Street Rod Association Annual Rodders Days car show on April 28. It was the 44th year of the event, but the first time at a PCC campus. Downtown Campus proved an ideal location thanks to plentiful parking under the shade. The event raised $4,000 for Pima programs. Next year’s car show returns to Downtown Campus, this time on April 27.